Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Final

Final totals!!!

CONGRATULATIONS to Jessi and McKay Fitt of team Little Fitt for being perfect the entire time.   You both did an amazing job.  You win $391!

To break it down for everyone, we had 23 people playing for money = $460.  70% of $460 = $322 for the winning team.

30% of $460 = $138 gets divided among the 4 individual winners for $34.50 for each!  That is right 4 people got perfect scores the entire time, I bow down to all of you!!!  Congratulations to Lynn, Wendy J and of course Jessi and McKay.

So for Jessi and McKay the get the $322 + $34.5x2= $391!

I am still missing some scores but I am not going to bother ranking everyone if that is ok.  If you really want to know send me an email otherwise we will just end it here.

Thanks everyone for playing, it was super hard for me but I was able to stay somewhat motivated knowing you all were playing!  I hope you all picked up some healthy habits to continue, I am going to continue to drink a green smoothie everyday :)

Congratulations again!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks April - it was a great game! Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete